BAR vs JAM Live Score, Dream11, Team Prediction, We are offering Caribbean Premier League 2020 match between BAR vs JAM Fantasy Cricket Tips. Barbados Tridents vs Jamaica Tallawahs Full Cricket Match Played on 27th August 2020 at Queen’s Park Oval.
We will provide you on our official site www.expandingsports.com the best playing XI, Live score, Probable XI, Dream XI, Expecting starting, Updates, Match preview and much more.
Complete Detail of the Match
Match Name: BAR vs JAM
Starting date: 27th August 2020
When the Match Start: 03:30 AM IST
Where the Match will be Played: Queen’s Park Oval
The Barbados Tridents will take on the Jamaica Tallawahs in the fourteenth match of CPL 2020 on Wednesday, 26th August, at the Queen’s Park Oval in Port of Spain, Trinidad.
Barbados Tridents faced a raw ordeal as their bowlers were pummelled by Andre Fletcher and K Pollard. Mohammad Irfan, J Holder and R Reifer all were hit for more than 10 runs per over and had to chase 227. Dwayne Smith began well but rest of the batsmen failed to support him and Tridents lost by 38 runs.
Team of Both Side:
Rashid Khan, Jason Holder, Corey Anderson, Shamarh Brooks, Mitchell Santner, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Hayden Walsh Jr, Ashley Nurse, Jonathan Carter, Raymon Reifer, Kyle Mayers, Joshua Bishop, Nyeem Young, Justin Greaves, Keon Harding, Shayan Jahangir
Andre Russell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Carlos Brathwaite, Rovman Powell, Glenn Phillips, Chadwick Walton, Oshane Thomas, Asif Ali, Fidel Edwards, Preston McSween, Jermaine Blackwood, Nicholas Kirton, Ramaal Lewis, Nkrumah Bonner, Veerasammy Permaul, Ryan Persaud
BAR vs JAM Dream11 Predicted XIs
Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder (C), Jonathan Carter, Raymon Reifer, Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Ashley Nurse and Hayden Walsh
Chadwick Walton, Glenn Phillips, Rovman Powell (C), Andre Russell, Asif Ali, Jermaine Blackwood, Carlos Brathwaite, Mujeeb ur Rehman, Sandeep Lamichhane, Oshane Thomas and Veerasammy Permaul
BAR vs JAM Live Score Info
Visit these sites for live score
Key Players of BAR vs JAM
LATEST NEWS HERE: Babar Azam handles pressure after being the captain Grant Flower trust
Weather Condition & Pitch Reports
A few clouds and a very slim chance of rain are the only concerns on a typically warm and humid evening.
A relatively high-scoring surface awaits the two sides with the ball likely to skid on under the lights. While there should be some movement off the surface for both the pacers and spinners, the batsmen should feel at ease in the middle with the pitch not likely to slow down as the match progresses.
Caribbean Premier League 2020
BAR vs JAM Live Score T.V Channal guide
TV channels: Star Sports, Willow TV, CNC 3, SportsMax TV, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Sky Sport NZ, Dazn, SuperSport, E-Networks, CDN SportsMax Espanol, GBN
Live streaming: CPLT20 Official Twitter and Facebook Accounts, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, Sky Go
BAR vs JAM Live Score Dream11 Top picks
- Rashid Khan: The Afghan spinner remains the foremost T20 bowler in world cricket and he has five wickets from three games in this tournament already.
- Jason Holder: Moved up the batting order having already scored 101 runs so far in this tournament and then bowled brilliantly to claim 1-18 from his four overs last time out.
- Johnson Charles: After a half-century in the previous game, he was more subdued last time out but he still hit 24 in a 50-run opening partnership.
- Glenn Phillips: A strong start with the bat continued as he hit 26 from 18 balls at the top of the order last time out to set a good tone from the start.
- Andre Russell: An excellent all-round performance in the previous game did not pay off, but he took 1-17 and then hit 23* from 20 balls to continue his form last time out.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman: His last two matches have seen him take 3-18 and 3-11 with the ball, and he already has nine wickets in the tournament this season.
BAR vs JAM Team News
- The Tridents are boosted by the return of Hashim Amla, he scored 14 runs in the first match.
- They have established players in their team, the playing XI is likely to remain the same.
- Steven Taylor failed miserably in the last match, Tallawahs can consider replacing him with Steven Jacobs.
- Adam Zampa bowled only one over in the last match, a switch with Samuel Badree is possible.
ALSO VISIT FOR MORE MATCHES ⇓⇓⇓