CAT vs MIB Live Score, Dream11, Team Prediction, We are offering ECS T10 2021 match between CAT vs MIB Fantasy Cricket Tips Catalunya Tigers vs Men in Blue Full Cricket Match Played on 25rd February 2021 at Montjuic Cricket Ground, Barcelona.
We will provide you on our official site www.expandingsports.com the best playing XI CAT vs MIB Live Score, Probable XI, Dream XI, Expecting starting, Updates, Match preview and much more.
Complete Detail of the Match
|Match:||Catalunya Tigers vs Men in Blue|
|League||ECS T10 2021|
|Venue:||Montjuic Cricket Ground, Barcelona|
|Date:||25rd February 2021|
|Match Timings:||03:00 PM(IST)|
The Catalunya Tigers will take on the Men in Blue in a vital ECS T10 Barcelona fixture on Thursday. The stakes are high as a place in the semi-finals is up for grabs. Both teams have been in good form in the tournament so far.
Catalunya Tigers have been very consistent throughout the ECS T10 Barcelona. Since tasting defeat at the hands of Bengali CC in their first game of the season, they haven’t lost a match. Catalunya Tigers have won four games, while one match was washed out. With nine points from six games, they are currently atop Group A. Catalunya Tigers are likely to qualify for the semi-finals of the ECS T10 Barcelona if they win one of their two remaining group stage games as their net run rate is the best in Group A (+5.307).
On the other hand, Men in Blue have a steeper mountain to climb if they want to qualify for the semi-finals. They have won four out of their seven games, losing twice, while one fixture was washed out. With nine points and a net run rate of -0.330, Men in Blue are placed third in Group A. In order to qualify for the semi-finals of the ECS T10 Barcelona, they need to win Thursday’s game and hope both Gracia and Catalunya Tigers lose their respective last group stage fixtures.
Team of Both Side
Ghulam Sarwar, Yasir Ali, Muhammad Armghan Khan, Shahzaib Akram, Razaqat Ali, Ghulam Dastgeer, Kamran Nawaz Sahi, Saqib Latif, Syed Sherazi, Mustansar Iqbal, Muhammad Kashif, Aatif Nadeem, Aqsam Muhammad, Zulqarnain Haider, Umair Aftab, Tahir Ilyas, Jamshad Afzal, Asad Ali, Muhammad Ilyas, Zeeshan Ashraf
Men in Blue:
Souvik Sengupta, Abhishek Borikar, Atul Kesar, Harpreet Singh, Karuppasamy Soundarapandian, Prasanna Jathan, Rinku Sihol, Sachin Sudarshana, Sanjeev Tiwari, Shankar Kaligatla, Shubhdeep Deb, Sri Srivastava, Sunil Jangir, Naresh Kumar, Paramjot Randhawa, Harjot Randhawa, Nikhil Chowdary, Ram Kranthi, Siddhartha Tewari, Harihar Sridhar
Predicted Playing XIs
Yasir Ali, Mustansar Iqbal, Muhammad Armghan Khan, Muhammad Kashif, Ghulam Sarwar (c), Shahzaib Akram (wk), Syed Sherazi, Saqib Latif, Razaqat Ali, Amir Abbas, Nawazish Ali
Men in Blue:
Shankar Kaligatla, Prasanna Jathan (wk), Shubhdeep Deb, Sanjeev Tiwari (c), Abhishek Borikar, Atul Kesar, Karuppasamy Soundarapandian, Rinku Sihol, Sachin Sudarshana, Nikhil Chowdary, Ram Kranthi
CAT vs MIB Live Score Info
Visit these sites for CAT vs MIB Live Score
Weather Condition & Pitch Reports
It will be partly cloudy with the temperature being 15 degree Celsius and the humidity levels are high at 80 percent. There are 10 percent chances of precipitation for this match.
The surface at the Montjuïc Olympic Ground is a belter, with the batters enjoying the conditions. Teams have regularly racked up big totals at the venue. Both sides will want to bat first upon winning the toss. A score of around 110-115 could be par.
Caribbean Premier League 2020 Live Broadcasting
CAT vs MIB Live T.V Channal guide
TV channels: Sky Sports Cricket, Sony Six, Fox Sports, SuperSport, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket HD, RTA, Gazi TV, Ten Sports Pakistan, SLRC
Live streaming: SonyLiv, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online
CAT vs MIB Score Dream11 Top picks
- Yasir Ali is a batting all-rounder and the most important player for Catalunya Tigers. He will open the innings and will also bowl 2 overs. He has the ability to play big innings and get his majority of runs in boundaries. He stands in 3rd position in the top run scorers’ list, having scored 245 runs in 5 matches at an average of 49.00 with the strike rate of 231.13.
- Shankar Kaligatla has scored 170 runs at an average of 42.5 and a strike rate of 163.46. He can also be handy with the ball in hand.
- Mustansar Iqbal has been among the runs and will be aiming for a special performance once again in this match. He scored 195 runs in 4 matches at an average of 195 with strike rate of 278.57.
- Abhishek Borikar is the leading wicket-taker for Men in Blue with five wickets from seven matches. He has the best bowling figure of 2/5. He can pick crucial wickets for his team.
- Razaqat Ali has picked 5 wickets in 5 matches at an economy of 6.40 runs per over. The bowler has been highly consistent so far and will look to make a huge impact in this match as well with his bowling.
- Shubhdeep Deb is one of the most consistent batsmen in the Men in Blue team. He has scored over 100 runs and has a strike rate of over 100.