ENG vs PAK Live Score, Dream11, Team Prediction, We are offering Pakistan tour of England 2020 match between ENG vs PAK Fantasy Cricket Tips. England vs Pakistan Full Cricket Match Played on 28th August 2020 at Queen’s Park Oval.
We will provide you on our official site www.expandingsports.com the best playing XI, Live score, Probable XI, Dream XI, Expecting starting, Updates, Match preview and much more.
Complete Detail of the Match
|Match:||England vs Paksitan 1st T20|
|Series:||Pakistan tour of Engladn 2020|
|Venue:||Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester|
|Date:||28th August 2020|
|Match Timings:||10:00 PM(IST)|
Both teams look evenly matched on paper although one would be forgiven to slightly favour a Pakistan victory.
With both sides looking for the all-important win in the series opener, a very competitive game of T20 cricket awaits on Friday.
The English side has been the best white-ball side for the last few years and they would like to continue their dominance in this series too. However, Jason Roy won’t be a part of this team due to injury and this can be a big blow for them but the likes of Jonny Bairstow and Tom Banton can certainly fulfill the opening duties. The return of Chris Jordan will certainly make the bowling stronger for the hosts.
Team of Both Side:
Eoin Morgan (C), Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali, Joe Denly, Tom Curran, Lewis Gregory, David Willey, Jonny Bairstow, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood and Chris Jordan
Babar Azam (C), Fakhar Zaman, Khushdil Shah, Haider Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Rizwan, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Mohammad Amir and Wahab Riaz
ENG vs PAK Dream 11 Predicted XIs
Tom Banton, Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (C), Sam Billings, Lewis Gregory, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, David Willey and Tom Curran
Babar Azam (C), Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali/Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir and Mohammad Hasnain
ENG vs PAK Live Score Info
Visit these sites for live score
Key Players of ENG vs PAK
- Eoin Morgan
- David Willey
- Jason Roy
- Adil Rashid
- Moeen Ali
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Amir
- Shadab Khan
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Shaheen Afridi
LATEST NEWS HERE: Babar Azam handles pressure after being the captain Grant Flower trust
Weather Condition & Pitch Reports
The early Manchester rain should clear by the evening. There will be some mopping up to do, but the match should go ahead – albeit in cool, cloudy conditions.
A high-scoring game is on the cards at Old Trafford with there being little help for the pacers. Although there should be some turn on offer for the spinners, the batsmen should feel at ease while batting in the middle.
Caribbean Premier League 2020 Live Broadcasting
SUS vs SUR Live Score T.V Channal guide
TV channels: Star Sports, Willow TV, CNC 3, SportsMax TV, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Sky Sport NZ, Dazn, SuperSport, E-Networks, CDN SportsMax Espanol, GBN
Live streaming: CPLT20 Official Twitter and Facebook Accounts, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, Sky Go
ENG vs PAK Live Score Dream11 Top picks
- Eoin Morgan: The captain hit 106 in his most recent innings for England and hit two half-centuries in their last T20i series against South Africa. He is absolutely key with the bat.
- Dawid Malan: Despite averaging 52 with a strike rate of 153.77 in T20i cricket, he is yet to cement his place. Having hit a first-class double-century before linking up with the England squad, this is a big chance to cement his place in this team.
- Chris Jordan: A popular player on the T20 circuit, he has 206 T20 wickets to his name in 187 innings and was most recently at the Pakistan Super League in March.
- Babar Azam: The captain averages 50.72 in T20i cricket, sits number one in the world rankings and starred in English conditions in the Vitality Blast last season to prove his batting quality.
- Shoaib Malik: Earned his return to the Pakistan set-up with some excellent form in T20 franchise cricket. He continued that in the Pakistan Super League back in March, hitting three half-centuries in his last four innings.
- Mohammad Amir: Turned his back on red-ball cricket to pursue ambitions in the shorter format and he has a great record. His next wicket will be his 200th in T20 cricket, in his 162nd appearance.
ENG vs PAK Team News
England Team News
None of England’s test squad has been selected for the T20i series, so key T20 players like Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer and Ben Stokes are absent. Jason Roy will miss the series through injury, which could mean a big opportunity for Dawid Malan to cement his place in the team.
England is ranked second in the ICC T20 Team Rankings.
Jason Roy has been ruled out of this series due to an injury.
Tom Banton is expected to open with Jonny Bairstow in the absence of Jason Roy.
Pakistan Team News
Veterans Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez join the squad for the T20i matches, with Pakistan opting for a blend of youth and experience. Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah and Mohammad Hasnain are at the other end of the age and experience spectrum.
Pakistan is ranked fourth in the ICC T20 Team Rankings.
Pakistan might go with two spinners Imad Wasim and Shadab Khan in their playing 11 and in the pace attack Amir, Wahab and Shaheen Shah Afridi are expected to play.
Mohammad Rizwan might play over Sarfraz Ahmed after his good performance in the Test series.
ALSO VISIT FOR MORE MATCHES ⇓⇓⇓