KOL vs SRH Live Score, Dream11, Team Prediction, We are offering Indian Premier League 2020 match between KOL vs SRH Fantasy Cricket Tips. Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Full Cricket Match Played on 26th September 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
We will provide you on our official site www.expandingsports.com the best playing XI, Live score, Probable XI, Dream XI, Expecting starting, Updates, Match preview and much more.
Complete Detail of the Match
|Match:||Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|League||Indian Premier League 2020|
|Venue:||Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi|
|Date:||26th September 2020|
|Match Timings:||07:00 PM(IST)|
As for the Sunrisers, they would be utterly disappointed with their loss against RCB. Despite being well-placed to win their opening encounter, SRH’s batting woes came to the fore as they suffered a collapse. They will be looking to make amends for that performance, although that is easier said than done.
The Knight Riders, with the likes of Andre Russell and Sunil Narine, were ranked by many as the early season favourites. Although they have a few problems in the bowling department, KKR will ideally fancy a win against SRH, who have troubles of their own in the build-up to this encounter.
SRH’s batting unit revolves heavily around the duo of David Warner and Jonny Bairstow, and they will need the likes of Priyam Garg and Vijay Shankar to step up as well if they are to get one over the much-fancied KKR unit.
Team of Both Side:
Steve Smith (C), David Miller, Manan Vohra, Riyan Parag, Robin Uthappa, Shashank Singh, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ben Stokes, Mahipal Lomror, Shreyas Gopal, Tom Curran, Anuj Rawat, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Akash Singh, Andrew Tye, Aniruddha Joshi, Ankit Rajpoot, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Kartik Tyagi, Mayank Markande, Oshane Thomas, Rahul Tewatia, Varun Aaron
Chennai Super Kings
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore
KOL vs SRH Dream 11 Predicted XIs
Kolkata Knight Riders
Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Dinesh Karthik (C&WK), Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Siddhesh Lad/Nikhil Naik, Kuldeep Yadav, Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi and Prasidh Krishna
David Warner (C), Jonny Bairstow (WK), Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Abhishek Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma and Khaleel Ahmed/T Natarajan
KOL vs SRH Live Score Info
Visit these sites for live score
Key Players of KOL vs SRH
Kolkata Knight Riders Key Players
- Andre Russell
- Sunil Narine
- Dinesh Karthik
- Pat Cummins
- Kuldeep Yadav
Sunrisers Hyderabad Key Players
- David Warner
- Kane Williamson
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Rashid Khan
- Manish Pandey
Weather Condition & Pitch Reports
The weather at Abu Dhabi is expected to make the players sweat with temperatures touching 40 degree Celsius.
The pitch at Abu Dhabi is generally good for batting but as we saw in the first two games of the tournament, it will have something in it for the pacers in the first few overs. The pitch definitely has lots of runs in it.
Caribbean Premier League 2020 Live Broadcasting
KOL vs SRH Live Score T.V Channal guide
TV channels: Sky Sports Cricket, Sony Six, Fox Sports, SuperSport, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket HD, RTA, Gazi TV, Ten Sports Pakistan, SLRC
Live streaming: SonyLiv, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online
KOL vs SRH Live Score Dream11 Top picks
- Eoin Morgan – Eoin Morgan wasn’t at his best in the ODI series against Australia but he’s one player that you can never count out, especially in the shorter formats. With a match under his belt, expect some fireworks from him in the next match
- Dinesh Karthik: Dinesh Karthik has been outstanding for KKR over the years. With stroke makers all around, Karthik is the one that provides stability to the batting order. He can play sheet anchor role, giving players like Morgan and Andre Russell to play their natural game. He was KKR’ best batsman in the game against Mumbai and would be looking to play a big knock for his team.
- Andre Russell/Sunil Narine – De Russ, the X-factor in the Knight Riders camp. Destructive with the bat, handy with the ball, he, on his day can decimate the opposition. He will hold the key for KKR in the final overs.Narine too was outstanding with the ball in his last match and will hold the key to stop the run flow in the middle overs. He’s got the better of David Warner and Jonny Bairstow on many occasions and will fancy his chances once again.
- Jonny Bairstow: Jonny Bairstow at the top can be asset for SRH. He, with his stroke making ability can lay a solid platform for the players to come. He was the highest scorer from the SRH team in the last and is expected to continue his good run against KKR too.
- David Warner: Just like Bairstow, Warner too is a high impact player. On his day, he’ll win you matches on his own. He unfortunately was run out in the first game but will be eager to deliver in the next match
- Manish Pandey/Rashid Khan:.Manish Pandey is the best SRH batsmen in the current team. He looked good in the first match but couldn’t carry on. If he can bat sensibly in the next match, he can definitely get a big score. Rashid Khan too is one player to watch out for.
KOL vs SRH Head to Head Stats
|Matches Played||KKR Won||SRH Won||Tie||No Result|
KKR Team news
Having already lost a game in the IPL 2020, KKR would be vary of the fact that another loss will peg them back in the tournament.
The problem for KKR in the first game was their batting. In NitishRana, Dinesh Karthik and Eoin Morgan, they have a pretty decent middle order and with Andre Russell present as a finisher, it further strengthens their batting. In the first game, all looked rusty. However, all of them are class players and can be expected to perform better in the next game. The batting order should stay the same with Narine and Gill at the top, Karthik, Nitish Rana, and Eoin Morgan in the middle and Russell as a finisher. KKR might bring in Lockie Ferguson in place of a struggling Pat Cummins.
SRH Team News
SRH will be disappointed that they didn’t get past RCB in the first game. At 121-2 in the 16th over, they should have gotten over the line but a middle order collapse saw them go down by 10 runs. For them, Jonny Bairstow looks in ominous touch. Manish Pandey too looked pretty good in the first match. The problem is their middle order. With Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar and Abhishek Sharma, their middle order looks too weak. SRH are definitely missing the services of Kane Williamson who’s recovering from an injury. Once fit, he’ll straight away come back into the team. In another huge blow to their team, Mitchell Marsh will miss the remaining tournament due to injury. He’ll be replaced by West Indian Jason Holder. Mohammed Nabi is expected to take place of Mitchell Marsh in their next game.
ALSO VISIT FOR MORE ARTICLES ⇓⇓⇓
- IPL 2020: Ryan Harris named as new Delhi Capitals bowling…
- ICC has come up with a solution of not using the…
- We should to educate our people because I have seen racial…
Dream 11 IPL 2020 Points Table