MIN vs BAK Live Score, Dream11, Team Prediction, We are offering ECS T10 2021 match between MIN vs BAK Fantasy Cricket Tips Minhaj vs Bangladesh Kings Full Cricket Match Played on 11th February 2021 at Montjuic Cricket Ground, Barcelona.
We will provide you on our official site www.expandingsports.com the best playing XI,PD vs DG Live Score, Probable XI, Dream XI, Expecting starting, Updates, Match preview and much more.
Complete Detail of the Match
|Match:||Minhaj vs Bangladesh Kings|
|League||ECS T10 2021|
|Venue:||Montjuic Cricket Ground, Barcelona|
|Date:||15th February 2021|
|Match Timings:||03:00 PM(IST)|
In the Group C contest, Minhaj and Bangladesh Kings will square off against each other in the 27th match of the ECS T10 competition. Both the teams will be playing their first game of the tournament. Minhaj failed to make it to the knockouts of the ECS Barcelona T10 last November. They could only manage to win 2 of their 8 matches played. It will a fresh start for them, which they will want to mark with a win.
On the other hand, Bangladesh Kings also didn’t make it to the knockouts of the ECS Barcelona T10 played in November. Despite winning 4 of their 8 matches, they could not make it to the top 4. They will have an upper hand against Minhaj since they defeated them by a huge margin of 42 runs in their last meeting.
Team of Both Side
Muhammad Babar, Mohammad Yasin, Muhammad Jafri, Muhammad Kamran, Aabid Mahboob, Sami Ullah, Muhammad Asim Butt, Adil Ali, Asad Abbas, Muhammad Ihsan, Bilal Hassan, Shehroz Ahmed, Atif Muhammad, Faisal Shah, Adeel Shafqat, Sikandar Ali, Umair Ahmed, Faizan Raja, Muhammad Sohail Rana, Muhammad Asif Karim, Imran Muhammad, Hassan Ali, Muhammad Afzaal
Kashif Shafi, Aamar Shakoor, Raja Sikandar, Mubashar Ali, Naseer Ahmed, Ibrar Hussain, Asim Hussain, Zahid Nawaz, Aniq Malik, Nawazish Ali, Innam Khan, Nadeem Razzaq, Hassan Sharif, Moeen Safdar, Naeem Haider Naqvi, Irfan Muhammad, Ahsan Shafaqat, Hamad Khurshid, Shoaib Muhammad, Abid Hussain
Predicted Playing XIs
Muhammad Ihsan (wk), Mohammad Yasin, Muhammad Jafri, Muhammad Kamran, Muhammad Asim Butt, Umair Ahmed, Atif Muhammad, Shehroz Ahmed (c), Faizan Raja, Muhammad Afzaal, Asad Abbas
Raja Sikandar, Abid Hussain, Mubashar Ali, Naseer Ahmed, Aamar Shakoor (c), Kashif Shafi (wk), Irfan Muhammad, Nadeem Razzaq, Ahsan Shafaqat, Zahid Nawaz, Innam Khan
MIN vs BAK Live Score Info
Visit these sites for MIN vs BAK Live Score
Key Players of MIN vs BAK
Weather Condition & Pitch Reports
It will be cloudy in Barcelona, with a temperature ranging between 9 and 12 degrees Celsius and the humidity level at 74 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It is a good batting wicket and there won’t be any kind of support for the bowlers at all. They just need to hit the right areas and bowling according to the field. The team batting first has won 4 of their last 5 matches, and hence whoever wins the toss should bat first.
Caribbean Premier League 2020 Live Broadcasting
MIN vs BAK Live T.V Channal guide
TV channels: Sky Sports Cricket, Sony Six, Fox Sports, SuperSport, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket HD, RTA, Gazi TV, Ten Sports Pakistan, SLRC
Live streaming: SonyLiv, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online
MIN vs BAK Score Dream11 Top picks
- Jafar Iqbal has scored the most runs for Minhaj in the previous ECS tournament. He amassed 176 runs in 8 matches at an average of 25.14 with a strike rate of 191.30.
- Sarfraz Ahmed too performed well with the bat for Minhaj in the previous ECS tournament, scoring 137 runs in 8 matches at an average of 22.83 and a strike rate of 123.42. He has got the most wickets for his side as well, picking up 6 wickets at an economy of 9.93 runs per over.
- Jubed Miah had a great ECS Barcelona T10 tournament in 2020. He scored 119 runs in 7 matches at an average of 19.83 with a strike rate of 183.07 and his highest score was 56*.
- Moshiur Rahman had a decent tournament with the bat for Bangladesh Kings in the previous ECS T10 tournament. He scored 63 runs in 8 matches with a strike rate of 185.29 and he even picked up 4 wickets at an economy of 7.66 runs per over.
- Hussain Aminul was the leading wicket-taker for Bangladesh Kings in the previous ECS T10 tournament. He picked up 9 wickets in 8 matches, with the best figures of 3 for 12.