NZ vs BAN Live Score, Dream11, Team Prediction, We are offering Bangladesh tour of NZ, 1st ODI match between NZ vs BAN Fantasy Cricket Tips Rome Bangla Morning Sun vs Kent Lanka Full Cricket Match Played on March 19th 2021 at Montjuic Cricket Ground, Barcelona.
We will provide you on our official site www.expandingsports.com the best playing XI NZ vs BAN Live Score, Probable XI, Dream XI, Expecting starting, Updates, Match preview and much more.
Complete Detail of the Match
|Match:||Rome Bangla Morning Sun vs Kent Lanka|
|League||Bangladesh tour of NZ, 1st ODI|
|Venue:||Montjuic Cricket Ground, Barcelona|
|Match Timings:||07:00 PM IST|
The first ODI between New Zealand and Bangladesh is set to take place at the University Oval in Dunedin on Saturday.
The Kiwis have been unstoppable this summer with series wins over Australia, Pakistan and West Indies in the T20I format. However, they face a difficult test against Bangladesh in the ODIs as they build towards the future. Their regular captain Kane Williamson is unavailable, and so is Ross Taylor, opening up opportunities for Devon Conway and Will Young to cement their places in the side. The onus will be on their bowlers to come up with the goods against Bangladesh in the series.
Visiting side Bangladesh are a force to be reckoned with in the 50-over format. Although they are without star all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan, Bangladesh boast a good mix of youth and experience. Led by Tamim Iqbal, the Asian outfit will look to topple the Kiwis in their own backyard and reinstate their credentials in the ODI format.
New Zealand are the favorites to win the series, owing to their superior bowling attack and home conditions. However, the likes of Mohammad Saifuddin and Mustafizur Rahman could prove to be a handful for the Kiwis in what should be an entertaining game in Dunedin on Friday.
Team of Both Side
Tom Latham (C), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Trent Boult, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Devon Conway, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Nicholls, Tim Southee, Will Young
Tamim Iqbal (C), Mosaddek Hossain, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Liton Kumar Das, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Soumya Sarkar, Naim Sheikh, Taskin Ahmed, Al Amin Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Hasan Mahmud, Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mahedi Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Nasum Ahmed.
Predicted Playing XIs
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Devon Conway, Will Young, Tom Latham (C&WK), James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee and Trent Boult
Tamim Iqbal (C), Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Mahmudullah Riyad, Soumya Sarkar, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan and Taskin Ahmed/Rubel Hossain
NZ vs BAN Live Score Info
Visit these sites for NZ vs BAN Live Score
Weather Condition & Pitch Reports
It will be partly cloudy throughout the day in Dunedin with the temperature will be ranging between 13 and 16 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 72 percent. There is no forecast of precipitation for this match.
Although the pitch at the University Oval is a good one to bat on, there will be ample help on offer for the pacers as well. While the new ball presents a challenge, the batsmen should enjoy the ball coming on to the bat nicely. There won’t be much purchase for the spinners, who will need to be smart with their lines and lengths. Both teams will look to bat first upon winning the toss, with 270-280 being par at the venue.
Caribbean Premier League 2020 Live Broadcasting
NZ vs BAN Live T.V Channal guide
TV channels: Sky Sports Cricket, Sony Six, Fox Sports, SuperSport, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket HD, RTA, Gazi TV, Ten Sports Pakistan, SLRC
Live streaming: SonyLiv, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online
NZ vs BAN Score Dream11 Top picks
- Martin Guptill was the leading run-scorer in the previous home series against Bangladesh scoring 264 runs in 3 matches at an average of 132. Overall in his ODI career, he has accumulated 6843 runs in 183 matches at an average of 42.24 which includes 16 centuries and 37 half-centuries.
- Tom Latham is a stylish left-hand batter who can time the ball really well. He will be playing his 100th ODI against Bangladesh on Saturday. In his ODI career, he has scored 2696 runs at an average of 32.88 with the highest score of 137.
- Devon Conway is all set to make his ODI debut against Bangladesh. In his List A career, he has scored 3104 runs in 78 innings at an average of 44.98 which comprises 8 centuries and 18 half-centuries.
- Tamim Iqbal is coming from a successful ODI series against West Indies, scoring most runs in the series with 158 runs in 3 matches at an average of 52.67. He has got a huge amount of experience in the ODIs and has scored 7360 runs in 208 innings at an average of 36.98.
- Liton Das had a quiet home series against West Indies, but he is a capable batter who can score runs at the top of the order. In his ODI career, he has scored 1115 runs in 39 matches at an average of 30.14 which includes 3 centuries and 3 half-centuries.
- Mahmudullah is another experienced campaigner in the Bangladesh line-up, who has played 191 ODI matches and scored 4143 runs at an average of 34.24, and picked up 76 wickets at an economy of 5.1