SKK vs GHG Dream11, Team Prediction, We are offering Finnish Premier League T20 2020 match between SKK vs GHG Fantasy Cricket Tips. SKK stadin ja keravan kriketti vs Gym Helsinki Gymkhana Full Cricket Match Played on 02 June 2020 at National Cricket Ground Of Kerava
We will provide you on our official site www.expandingsports.com the best playing XI, Live score, Probable XI, Dream XI, Expecting starting, Updates, Match preview and much more.
Complete Detail of the Match
Match Name: SKK vs GHG
Starting date: 02 June 2020
When the Match Start: 8:30 PM IST
Where the Match will be Played: National Cricket Ground Of Kerava
Last two results at this venue
1st Jun 2020: Helsinki Cricket Club 145/9 (20 Ov) lost to Vantaa Cricket Club 110/8 (20 Ov) by 35 runs.
18th Aug 2019: Finland 158/8 (20 Ov) lost to Spain 159/6 (19.4 Ov) by 4 wickets.
SKK vs GHG Dream11 Team Predictions| SKK Stadin Ja Keravan vs GYM Helsinki Gymkhana, Dream11 Finnish Premier League T20 2020, 2nd Match, Team News, Playing 11
As the tournament moves into the second day, match no 2 is all set to take the center stage which will be contested between SKK Stadin Ja Keravan Kriketti and GYM Helsinki Gymkhana cricket club. The last season saw a total of 11 teams taking part in the competition, however, two more teams were included this time around and one of those teams are GYM Helsinki Gymkhana Club.
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club , Empire Cricket Club (Empire Lions), FPC Finnish Pakistani Club, Greater Helsinki Cricket Club , GYM Helsinki Gymkhana, Helsinki Cricket Club, SKK Stadin ja Keravan Kriketti and Vantaa Cricket Club are going to take part in the domestic T20 competition from 01st Jun 2020 until 30th Aug 2020.
It is only the second match of the competition and both teams are expected to come with all their cylinders firing. A fiery contest is definitely on the cards on Tuesday.
Team of Both Side:
SKK vs GHG Today match prediction squads
Qaiser Siddique, Areeb Abdul Quadir, Jake Goodwin, Mirza Zeeshan Baig, Yathunanthan Vijayaratnam, Andrew Armitage, Atif Rasheed, Nirav Shah, Nathan Collins, Peter Gallagher, Raja Waqas
Nouman Raza, Shahid Gondal, Simranjeet Brar, Muhammad Gawas, Noufal Khalid, Pankaj Saharan, Javed Jan, Irfan Yousefzai, Faisal Shahzad, Ahmad Jaleel, Atti Rehman, Umer Akhtar.
SKK vs GHG Dream11 Predicted XIs
Nathan Collins, Peter Gallagher, Qaiser Siddique, Mirza Zeeshan Baig, Areeb Abdul Quadir, Jake Goodwin, Atif Rasheed, Nirav Shah, Raja Waqas, Andrew Armitage.
Simranjeet Brar, Shahid Gondal, Muhammad Gawas, Faisal Shahzad, Ahmad Jaleel, Noufal Khalid, Pankaj Saharan, Javed Jan, Irfan Yousefzai, Atti Rehman, Umer Akhtar/Nouman Raza.
Key Players of SKK vs GHG
SKK Stadin Ja Keravan
- Jake Goodwin
- Areeb Abdul Quadir
- Atif Rasheed
- Raja Waqas
- Nirav Shah
- Yathunanthan Vijayaratnam
- Andrew Armitage
- Manoj Thavayogarajah
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana
- Faisal Shahzad
- Pankaj Saharan
- Muhammad Gawas
- Noufal Khalid
- Javed Jan
- Atti Rehman
- Irfan Yousefzai
- Umair Akhtar
LATEST NEWS HERE: Babar Azam handles pressure after being the captain Grant Flower trust
Weather Condition & Pitch Reports
There are no chances of rain on the matchday. But, it will be on a cooler side as far as the weather forecast is concerned. The wind will be blowing at a rate of 11 to 15 km/hr according to Accuweather.
This pitch is netural, this pitch more support to pacers and batting. spinners get little support from this pitch.
The pitch is expected to go in favour of batsmen, who can dominate the bowlers throughout the match from the word go. The fans can expect a high scoring affair between two good batting side on a friendly wicket. In the meantime, the side winning the toss will look to field first to be on the safer side. And, it is known that defending a target less than 150 will be a tough task for the bowlers.
SKK vs GHG Dream11 Top picks
SKK Stadin Ja Keravan Kriketti
- Nathan Collins: He emerged as the leading run-getter for SKK in the last season with 419 runs from 16 innings striking at 102.07.
- Atif Rasheed: The all-rounder managed 332 runs under his belt from 14 innings at a strike-rate of 153.09.
- Peter Gallagher: 264 runs were scored by the batsman from 13 innings in the last season striking at 118.07.
- Nirav Shah: 15 wickets from 12 matches in the last season for the medium pacer at an economy of 7.
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana
- Simranjeet Brar: The wicket-keeper batsman piled up 231 runs from 14 innings in the last season striking at 84.31.
- Abdul Rehman: 189 runs in the last season with a strike-rate of 105.59.
- Faizal Shahzad: 17 wickets from 14 matches in the last season at an impressive economy of 6.79.
- Pankaj Saharan: 114 runs from 11 innings striking at 70.37 in the last season.
SKK vs GHG Team News
SKK Stadin Ja Keravan Kriketti Team News
- Guys like Jake Goodwin and Atif Rasheed will come handy with both bat and ball.
- Among the bowlers, the onus would be on Raja Waqas, Andrew Armitage and Nirav
- Nathan Collins and Peter Gallagher are expected to open the innings for SKK.
- The openers will be followed by the likes of Qaiser Siddique, Mirza Zeeshan Baig and wicket-keeper batter Areeb Abdul Quadir.
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana News
- For Gymkhana, wicket-keeper batter Simranjeet Brar is expected to open the innings along with Shahid Gondal.
- Javed Jan, Irfan Yousefzai and Atti Rehman will be the prime bowling figures in the side.
- Ahmad Jaleel, Muhammad Gawas and Faisal Shahzad are expected to follow the openers.
- Pankaj Saharan and Noufal Khalid will be the premier all-rounders in the side.
ALSO VISIT FOR FULL INFO OF THE LEAGUE ⇒ Finnish Premier League T20: Full schedule, Fixtures, match timings, venue and live streaming details